[Film-bfad1] WPB Week 1 - Fall 2013

Syder, Andrew asyder at admin.fsu.edu
Fri Aug 23 19:37:11 EDT 2013

Greetings Filmmakers!

I hear you did great things in the Worldbuilding workshop today. Wish I could have been there to see the magic in action.

Attached is the Week 1 schedule, as well as an Excel doc that includes a provisional roadmap for all 16 weeks of the semester. (Use the tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet to see each week.) Jonathan or I will email the following week's schedule every Friday, but also remember to keep a watchful eye on your inbox throughout the week, in case there are revisions.

Now, let's make some movies...

Andrew