[Film-bfad1] [Film-bfad] Fall tuition

BRESNAHAN, MARK mbresnahan at admin.fsu.edu
Wed Aug 21 17:15:15 EDT 2013

Hello FSU filmmakers,

As we eagerly await the start of the new academic year, we wanted to update you on a billing problem you may have noticed and inform you that it is currently being addressed.

Animation and Digital Arts student fees reported earlier this week were inaccurate.  As we have discussed with you, the fees will be congruent with the FSU in-state and out-of-state tuition. We will update you tomorrow morning as we work diligently to remedy this mistake.

We appreciate your patience,

Mark

Mark Bresnahan
Associate Director
College of Motion Picture Arts
The Florida State University
(561) 835-4215
film.fsu.edu

PUBLIC RECORD NOTIFICATION:
Due to Florida’s very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU employees
are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be
subject to public disclosure.