[Film-bfad1] [Film-bfad] Drivers and Passengers for Grip Trucks: Update

Stone, Jonathan jstone at fsu.edu
Mon Aug 19 17:29:56 EDT 2013

I want to follow up on the email regarding drivers and passengers for the Grip Truck. We had modified the driving plan in the interest of lessening risk for some who were not comfortable in the drivers seat due to the size or manuverability of the vehicle. My understanding was that each of you went through driver training regardless of whether or not you were a Key Grip or Gaffer on a film; I've learned that was not the case and apologize for any confusion that email may have caused.

Please review the list again and email Dr. Syder, me, Ron, and Oscar if you're listed but did NOT take the drivers test, or are not capable of driving or riding. If you are listed, and have taken the test, please contact Mark right away to get the hiring process underway. I've copied the list again here for your reference. (Notice revision to 02F3).

Please let us know if you have any question whatsoever.

Thanks.

--Jonathan

Week 1:

01F3: