[Film-bfad1] Nuke workshop do-over for anyone that's in town and wants to sit in...

Honn, Ronald rhonn at fsu.edu
Wed Aug 14 14:42:03 EDT 2013

Greetings, all.

If anyone is back from vacaciones and wishes to re-visit the Nuke class,
I'll be doing a limited-engagement session with Jamie tomorrow on what we
covered in the workshop since she was gone to Siggraph for the original
sessions.  We'll be starting at 1 pm in room 321, so if anyone else wants
to get their Nukish-ness on, feel free to come on over.  We will be
starting at 1 pm though, so please be there on time!

Thanks,
Ron Honn