[Film-bfad1] [Film-bfad] Weapons Permitting Update (Officers Name for Application) & Safety Training

Stone, Jonathan jstone at fsu.edu
Thu Aug 8 18:52:18 EDT 2013

Name of Law Enforcement Officer: Captain David Bernhardt
Please add his name to the Weapons Permit Application.

Weapons Safety Session:
The WPB Police Department will provide a weapons training/safety session at some point during week 1. I'll let you know the time/place once I have it.

Thanks!

--Jonathan