[Film-bfad1] [Film-bfad] VFX/Animation: Shot and Asset Breakdown Summary updates needed week 1 & 2

Stone, Jonathan jstone at fsu.edu
Wed Aug 7 09:28:43 EDT 2013

Producers:

So that fsuFX can begin laying out the big picture schedule we will need to get updates on your visual effects and/or animation breakdowns at the beginning of the Fall semester. *See schedule below. Submission instructions will be provided.

LIVE ACTION:

Sam and Jamie: (01F3 & 02F3)
Your final vfx breakdowns for shooting will be due at the production meetings on Thursday, Week 1.

Chris and Anthony: (03F3 & 04F3)
Your final vfx breakdowns for shooting will be due at the production meetings on Thursday, Week 2.

Brandon and Kiante: (05F3 & 06F3)
We will need work in progress vfx breakdowns on Tuesday, Week 2. Your final vfx breakdown for shooting will not be due until your production meetings on Thursday, Week 3

Octevia and Jon: (07F3 & 08F3)
We will need work in progress vfx breakdowns on Tuesday, Week 2. Your final vfx breakdown for shooting will not be due until your production meetings on Thursday, Week 4

Zach and Brandon: (09F3 & 10F3)
We will need work in progress vfx breakdowns on Tuesday, Week 2. Your final vfx breakdown for shooting will not be due until your production meetings on Friday, Week 5

ANIMATION: (All Shows)

We will need a work in progress shot and asset breakdown on Tuesday, week 2.

ALL PRODUCERS:

If you have not already started using the new form, please do so. Going forward all updates must be submitted using the VFX_Breakdown_Budget_Master_v1.01.xls. Remember to "SAVE-AS" and RENAME your document. Also remember to version up each time you submit a new version. If for some reason you don't have the new document please refer to the email I sent on Mon, 22 Jul 2013 08:55:15 –0400 - Subject: VFX/Animation: Tutorials and New Template

Here are some examples of what your breakdown file name might look like:

LIVE ACTION:
Show#_VFX_Breakdown_v1.01.xls
Show#_VFX_Breakdown_v1.02.xls

ANIMATION:
Show#_ANIM_Breakdown_v1.01.xls
Show#_ANIM_Breakdown_v1.02.xls

As always please let me know if you have any questions whatsoever.

Thanks.

--JStone