[FCLCA] E-Board Officer Nominations for 2023

Bodnar, Nick J. Nicholas.Bodnar at fscj.edu
Fri Mar 3 09:38:46 EST 2023

Hello Florida,

As we enter March and look towards our first in-person conference in Tallahassee since 2019, it is also time to begin officer elections. We will have two open positions in 2023: Membership Secretary and Professional Development Officer.

If you or someone you know is interested in serving on the FCLCA E-board and supporting our organization, please fill out a nomination form. Nominations will run from March 3rd-24th. Voting will then occur between March 27th-March 31st, and the results will be announced at the 2023 FCLCA Conference in Tallahassee on April 5th, 6th, and 7th.

The nomination form can be found here: FCLCA 2023 Officer Interest (libwizard.com)<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://fscj.libwizard.com/id/7ec97e958144d26000373dc993051cec__;!!PhOWcWs!3aqdSbaGNyBdW1TkgPVT9fBoz8J6Ti0wOB4drcA8iUimoGsmcQTY9vLoLAmaqrn8aYQOrU1rz5gWb7buc4lQoz6lGNwyF34$ >

We look forward to seeing everyone in April!

Nicholas Bodnar

President of FCLCA

Florida State College at Jacksonville

101 W St. Street