[FCLCA] Graduate students needed

Jennifer Bebergal bebergal at fau.edu
Tue Mar 15 10:06:33 EDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

Do you have an outstanding graduating senior in your learning center who you think may be a great learning center professional? If so, encourage them to join the Florida Atlantic University master's in educational leadership: higher education<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.fau.edu/education/academicdepartments/el/higher-education/__;!!PhOWcWs!g7tfoxU658q892JBIQFi5ykcXsZWCMdj3_UXarg9260456P42SEExl0D1chioSeGig$ >.  As a graduate student at FAU, they are eligible for one of our THREE open GTA positions through our Center for Teaching and Learning (position descriptions attached). The GTA role provides a tuition waiver plus stipend. We are currently accepting applications to fill the GTA positions, so encourage your students to apply today.

If students have questions, please encourage them to reach out to me!

Best wishes,
-Jennifer

Jennifer Bebergal, Ed.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Support and Student Learning
Certified Learning Center Professional - Level 4, Lifetime
Florida Atlantic University
777 Glades Road, GS 225
Boca Raton, FL 33431
561-297-2432
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.fau.edu/CLASS__;!!PhOWcWs!g7tfoxU658q892JBIQFi5ykcXsZWCMdj3_UXarg9260456P42SEExl0D1cjs0wZaog$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.fau.edu/CLASS__;!!PhOWcWs!g7tfoxU658q892JBIQFi5ykcXsZWCMdj3_UXarg9260456P42SEExl0D1cjs0wZaog$ >
She/Her/Hers

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D83854.472401A0]