[FCLCA] FCLCA and USF Present an Institutional Spotlight "A COVID Retrospective: What We Learned from Two Years Online." February 9th at 1pm

Bodnar, Nick J. Nicholas.Bodnar at fscj.edu
Thu Feb 3 08:45:57 EST 2022

Hello Florida!

Last year, the Florida College Learning Center Association kicked off its Institutional Spotlights during the Spring Semester, and this spring and summer, we will be continuing the initiative. During the presentations, attendees learned a lot of best practices and engaged in great dialogue with the presenting institutions.  Each month FCLCA will spotlight a state college and/or university.  Each institution will have between 30-60 minutes – with time built in for questions/answers.  One or more of the following topics can be selected for discussion:

  *   Tutoring During the Transition and Into the Pandemic
  *   Staff Development & Self Care
  *   Transition Back to In-Person Tutoring
  *   New innovations

Should you be interested in presenting in the future, please complete the available form (HERE<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https*3A*2F*2Fdocs.google.com*2Fforms*2Fd*2Fe*2F1FAIpQLSdqeI0X75f6kRBBibnKxIQxbHjShxeQkA6IrTh9S1EHQJii_w*2Fviewform&data=04*7C01*7Crebecca.piety*40ucf.edu*7C1834894961a7478348da08d8ff757f86*7Cbb932f15ef3842ba91fcf3c59d5dd1f1*7C0*7C0*7C637540227422997670*7CUnknown*7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0*3D*7C1000&sdata=q4*2FNlh7IEeUOwUg9ojeaDRFNRgSOVzXTXoyrAkUHflM*3D&reserved=0__;JSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJQ!!PhOWcWs!kdYed-4l52JEpO-SrfyUSBU0B4FFxwok_2DBVRLvhzJhwxUSrqfO-FU2DuVXxKo$>).

This month, we have the pleasure of hearing from the University of South Florida! Dr. Kristen Gay will be giving a presentation titled "A COVID Retrospective: What We Learned from Two Years Online."

•             Wednesday, February 9th, 2022 1pm-2pm

•             Zoom Link:    https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://zoom.us/j/98092694877__;!!PhOWcWs!ji3IFD_UvaNIqncxRYKgJRNl0c4UgWxzLNTN_qrnJyHbmTSBygZ5f-T7sZDtU0Qa4g$

Should you have any questions or need anything, please do not hesitate in reaching out to us.  We look forward to seeing you soon at one of our upcoming events.

Have a great remainder of the week.

Nicholas Bodnar

President of FCLCA

Florida State College at Jacksonville