[FCLCA] Registration Ends May 19th for the 2021 FCLCA Virtual Conference

Sara Halstead shalstead at uwf.edu
Tue May 18 14:52:08 EDT 2021

Nick,
Here is a description of Logan and Alyson's session if you wish to add it,
it may be too late but I'm sending anyway.

Transitioning to remote operations came with challenges but also provided
great opportunities to adapt our team structure and services to better
support students. Join our student staff leadership as they discuss how our
team leadership and existing academic support services evolved over the
last year. Discussion will include details about the Lead and Assistant
Lead Tutor team structure and adjustments to training and team
communication. Additionally, information on revamping Success Workshops and
the Academic Success Program will be discussed.

Sara Halstead
Assistant Director, Tutoring and Learning Resources
Center for Academic Success
University of West Florida

11000 University Pkwy
Building 52, Room 161
Pensacola, FL 32514

850.474.3488 Office <850.474.3176>
uwf.edu/tlr
uwf.edu/success

[image: Facebook] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/uwfsuccess/__;!!PhOWcWs!jwiv9u7-v27dB9hytiDoazWYmjTcobeMVx45Hpc-xNSg7A0sA56B1tRAk2UjIfd4Rw$ > [image: Twitter]
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/uwfsuccess/__;!!PhOWcWs!jwiv9u7-v27dB9hytiDoazWYmjTcobeMVx45Hpc-xNSg7A0sA56B1tRAk2X8YtYU2Q$ > [image: Instagram]
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.instagram.com/uwfsuccess/__;!!PhOWcWs!jwiv9u7-v27dB9hytiDoazWYmjTcobeMVx45Hpc-xNSg7A0sA56B1tRAk2VF2hMzwg$ >

***Due to the evolving situation regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus), the
Center for Academic Success is under primarily remote operations until
further notice. Please refer to** this page
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://confluence.uwf.edu/display/public/Center*for*Academic*Success*Services__;KysrKw!!PhOWcWs!jwiv9u7-v27dB9hytiDoazWYmjTcobeMVx45Hpc-xNSg7A0sA56B1tRAk2X5OEahXA$ >
**for updates regarding our virtual services and how to contact our
offices.*

[image: University of West Florida logo] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://uwf.edu/__;!!PhOWcWs!jwiv9u7-v27dB9hytiDoazWYmjTcobeMVx45Hpc-xNSg7A0sA56B1tRAk2VJhQsYug$ >
[image: covid-19 icons] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://uwf.edu/coronavirus/__;!!PhOWcWs!jwiv9u7-v27dB9hytiDoazWYmjTcobeMVx45Hpc-xNSg7A0sA56B1tRAk2XmsQ-UKg$ >
Learn about prevention at uwf.edu/coronavirus.

*Please note: Due to Florida’s broad public records law, most written
communication to or from University employees is considered a public
record. Therefore, the contents of this email, including personal email
addresses, may be subject to disclosure in the event a request is made.*