[FCLCA] August 18th Institutional Spotlight

Bodnar, Nick J. Nicholas.Bodnar at fscj.edu
Wed Aug 18 12:03:25 EDT 2021

Good afternoon everyone,

The August 18th Institutional Spotlight has been cancelled. We will reschedule it for a later date that will be announced our website  Florida College Learning Center Association - FCLCA<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.floridacollegelearning.org/__;!!PhOWcWs!nwFg2vYPzBWKJGOVLy_EvcKgj086FHmIKRaZMWK-lx8bRTaumOtjn0O3P9otmlzvaw$ > and the listserv.

The transition of officers will occur, and be available to view, at the E-board's meeting on August 26th at 12:30pm.

Nicholas Bodnar
Vice-President FCLCA