[FCLCA] Tutoring during coronavirus shut down

Jennifer Bebergal bebergal at fau.edu
Thu Mar 12 09:31:05 EDT 2020

Hi everyone, as with the other state universities, we are going to fully online instruction. We have a plan to put all of our tutoring online. However, our Provost just shared that we are allowed to provide very limited in person tutoring and advising as there will still be some students on campus. Are any of your institutions going to be providing any in person services during this time? If so, what are the things you are doing and at what level are you providing that support? Stay healthy everyone.

Best wishes,
Jennifer Bebergal

Associate Dean, Retention and Academic Support
Florida Atlantic Universty