[FCLCA] Position Announcement: Program Associate (Job ID: 45673) in the Academic Center for Excellence @ Florida State University

Courtney Barry cbarry at admin.fsu.edu
Fri Jun 21 16:03:44 EDT 2019

Good afternoon,

The Academic Center for Excellence (ACE) is currently seeking qualified applicants for our Program Associate position. The ideal candidate for this USPS position will primarily be responsible for managing supervisory, administrative and operational activities for the ACE Learning Studio, located in the William Johnston Building, during afternoon and evening hours from Sunday-Thursday. This position is posted on the FSU HR website (https://hr.fsu.edu/) and search by Job ID: 45673. The deadline to apply is Wednesday, July 3.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about the position.

Thanks,
Courtney

Courtney Barry, Ph.D.
Director, Academic Center for Excellence
Florida State University
G050 William Johnston Building
Tallahassee, FL 32306-2463
(850) 645-9361