[FCLCA] Seeking Colleagues for Conference Panel

Rebecca Piety Rebecca.Piety at ucf.edu
Wed Nov 28 13:18:20 EST 2018

Hello Colleagues:

I wanted to find out if there is any interest from colleagues at other institutions about putting together a conference proposal on the topic of summer bridge programs, academic coaching,  or probation initiatives. I think either of these topics may be of interest to conference attendees and would lend to a great panel presentation and discussion.

I know this is short notice since the proposal submission deadline is this Friday 11/30; but, if there is any interest from a couple of other schools I would be happy to help put together a proposal submission.

Please contact me if anyone is interested.

Thank you,
Becky

Rebecca Piety
Director