[FCLCA] Take your leadership skills to the next level at the 2018 NCLCA Institute!

Patricia Maher patriciamaherphd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 15:36:12 EDT 2018

Hello Florida Friends!

This year the NCLCA Institute is a great opportunity to further develop your
approach to leadership within the context of your institution. Enjoy
learning in a small group atmosphere alongside your fellow Learning Center
Leaders from across the country while working closely with experienced
mentors from NCLCA.

We will be hosted by the University of Cincinnati, June 24-27, 2018. For
more information take a look at the program information on the NCLCA website
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.nclca.org&d=DwIBaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=LQPdspFAgS73hAQ9g9_nNP1teSM23Bed0-a7URkhpDA&m=Wg_y_50kr3ynOWCG0mVQbx3RnL4NuA81tJ8ySnv9x8w&s=utBqUwoXWePMZ753dh92KtgxzUHwLPxWXGHVQxxLcJY&e=> or contact me directly.

There is still time to register.  We hope you can join us in Cincinnati!

*Pat*

*Patricia A. Maher, Ph.D.*
*Immediate Past President*
*National College Learning Center Association*
*Former Director, USF Academic Success Center*

*patriciamaherphd at gmail.com <patriciamaherphd at gmail.com>813-541-8821
<(813)%20541-8821>*