[FCLCA] Position announcement at The Florida State University: Tutoring Program Coordinator (Job ID: 43832)

Courtney Barry cbarry at admin.fsu.edu
Wed Jul 11 12:03:15 EDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

The Academic Center for Excellence (ACE) at The Florida State University is seeking a Tutoring Program Coordinator (Job ID: 43832). The qualified candidate for this position will provide leadership in daily operations of our learning center as well as direct service to students including staff training and development.

To apply for this position please access this link: http://hr.fsu.edu/ and select "Job Opportunities." We also greatly appreciate your help in sharing this position with colleagues who may be interested in applying as well.

The deadline to apply is Monday, July 16.

Many thanks,
Courtney

Courtney Barry, Ph.D.
Director, Academic Center for Excellence
Florida State University
G050 William Johnston Building
Tallahassee, FL 32306-2463
(850) 645-9361