[FCLCA] Fwd: NCLCA Leadership Institute

Patricia Maher patriciamaherphd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 14:49:18 EST 2018

Happy Monday Florida friends!

The NCLCA 2018 Institute is beginning to fill up.  We invite you to
consider joining us in Cincinnati, June 24 - 27th.  Our theme this
year is *Leading
Learning Centers: Finding YOUR Way.*

Many Learning Assistance professionals come to the field from a variety of
backgrounds that may or may not have included leadership development. This
year the NCLCA Institute is an opportunity to develop *YOUR *leadership
identity.  Working with colleagues from around the country and with
experienced Learning Center Directors, you will have time to reflect on
yourself as a leader, think about the leadership in your institution, and
to identify leadership skill areas you would like to develop such as
communication, leading change, team and talent development, and leading
strategically.

Need more details?  Feel free to contact me.  Or if you are you ready to
register go to NCLCA website at:   www.nclca.org
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__nclca.wildapricot.org_&d=DwIBaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=LQPdspFAgS73hAQ9g9_nNP1teSM23Bed0-a7URkhpDA&m=AhJ7SMPIGdRAZzxOxc2UEv58mDORdq0wzq9aO89_ARs&s=neT1CqDlyhezwecgImWkrzI5Z21bcFePCpwovG0BYd4&e=>

Need help with the cost of Institute tuition?  Consider applying for the Karen
Quinn Scholarship <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__nclca.wildapricot.org_karenquinn&d=DwIBaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=LQPdspFAgS73hAQ9g9_nNP1teSM23Bed0-a7URkhpDA&m=AhJ7SMPIGdRAZzxOxc2UEv58mDORdq0wzq9aO89_ARs&s=QLKN43OWvX4Nr_q9weNjW1t1M5IeksY_6-HkFuMlJ04&e=> posted on our
website.  Hurry, the deadline for application is *March 31st*!

We hope you will consider joining us in Cincinnati!

Cheers,

*Pat*

*Patricia A. Maher, Ph.D.*
*Immediate Past President*
*National College Learning Center Association*
*Former Director, USF Academic Success Center*

*patriciamaherphd at gmail.com <patriciamaherphd at gmail.com>813-541-8821
<(813)%20541-8821>*