[FCLCA] Las Day to vote for new VP

Betancourt, Zoraya zbetancourt at usf.edu
Mon Apr 9 08:23:36 EDT 2018

Ballots close today Monday April 9th to vote for the VP Position! Please click on the link below to cast your vote:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__goo.gl_forms_i1Lk0qZJCahzxWKo1&d=DwIFAg&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=LQPdspFAgS73hAQ9g9_nNP1teSM23Bed0-a7URkhpDA&m=rLFlMt-nOQwwOL5Ta1dd9J1NDPoliQl6RftILxEFMlE&s=jUGehGmIQgpvgq3SAoNUNGNtvrGUBsUgKvliZWhtGTk&e=<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__goo.gl_forms_i1Lk0qZJCahzxWKo1&d=DwMGaQ&c=AyrajPdOsbMUQ9pNazKW2A&r=evJRa11NSPmzGYzF51t8uGwNa8QNv9XKqQpRWnRFWvc&m=VEhGwQDJEOl9fy6f7VmmlvdSAksEQqLjL7PTO5aqMgE&s=31YhWV8TGRfD6xkJ1FDth8ZA9lN9Yn8B30v8By1I5mA&e=>

FCLCA Vice President: This person will serve one year as Vice President followed by one year as President and a third and final year as Immediate Past President.

Please read the biographical statement from each of our candidates for this position and then vote.

Nominations committee:

Esmeralda Sweeney, Immediate Past President and Chair
Michelle Boyet, University of North Florida
Diane Garrard, Tallahassee Community College
Holly Hunt, Florida State University
Ronald Romances Johnson, Florida Atlantic University