[FCLCA] Are you NCLCA bound? Come meet your FCLCA colleagues in San Antonio

Betancourt, Zoraya zbetancourt at usf.edu
Tue Sep 26 11:27:20 EDT 2017

Hi FCLCA colleagues and friends!

Just a reminder that we hold our fall FCLCA meeting at the national conference each year.  If you will be at NCLCA this week, please plan to join us!  We are scheduled to meet on Friday, September 29 at 4:15pm in Ballroom A.  Even if you are not yet a member, come to hear about our organization, our spring state conference plans, and networking.  We look forward to seeing you!

Sincerely,
Your FCLCA Executive Board
Rebecca Piety, President (University of Central Florida) Youlanda Henry, Vice President (Florida State College at Jacksonville) Todd Rakes (Florida State University) Zoraya Betancourt, Secretary (University of South Florida) Esmeralda Sweeney, Immediate Past President (Broward State College) Stephanie Kimbrough, Professional Development Officer (Florida A&M University) TBD, Marketing & Publications Officer

- Zoraya Betancourt

Zoraya Betancourt
Interim Director
Academic Success Center
University of South Florida
813-974-9572 | zbetancourt at usf.edu<mailto:zbetancourt at usf.edu>
www.usf.edu/asc<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.usf.edu_asc&d=DwIFAg&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=LQPdspFAgS73hAQ9g9_nNP1teSM23Bed0-a7URkhpDA&m=JacABZO8Lo6-o4I2_dagzYrHO6oMLXHAY05WZpKUZbw&s=GxVcvzS-3d2otchpjC9FX6SXG2fSszuuQqhGhDIgCxQ&e= >