[FCLCA] Save the date: FCLCA is Miami bound

Betancourt, Zoraya zbetancourt at usf.edu
Wed Nov 8 15:51:26 EST 2017

Good afternoon fellow FCLCA colleagues and friends!

Get ready for our next road trip, this time we are headed to sunny Miami, FL. Save the date for the 5th annual FCLCA State Conference taking place on April 12th and 13th hosted by Florida International University. Join us in "Celebrating the Diversity of Learning."

We look forward to seeing you all there!

- Zoraya Betancourt

Zoraya Betancourt
Interim Director
Academic Success Center
University of South Florida
813-974-9572 | zbetancourt at usf.edu<mailto:zbetancourt at usf.edu>
www.usf.edu/asc<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.usf.edu_asc&d=DwIFAg&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=LQPdspFAgS73hAQ9g9_nNP1teSM23Bed0-a7URkhpDA&m=mv2ebuqGpfr7GB14z2NUbie3I84VrbIvFauIp_7Hozk&s=nm8ViggddhAooZoQyzK9eHxaQ9oAAK7OeERx8cPDb7g&e=>