[FCLCA] [Repost]: Director of Student Learning at Saint Leo University
Erica.Hicks at saintleo.edu
Mon Jun 5 11:07:04 EDT 2017
The Learning Resource Center at Saint Leo University is seeking a dynamic, experienced professional to aid in executing the vision of the Learning Resource Center (LRC). The associate director will assess the academic needs of University Campus and WorldWide students and create a variety of in-person and online programs and initiatives. The associate director will enhance the academic coaching program, oversee the creation and implementation of campus academic programs and initiatives and develop LRC Online. Additionally, this professional will collaborate with the Director of Student Learning and the Assistant Director of Supplemental Instruction to ensure all initiatives meet the needs of SLU students.
* Further develop the Academic Coach position by assessing current processes and supervise the creation of new programs and initiatives.
* Supervise the creation and implementation of a peer coaching program.
* Create learning outcomes, program goals, and assessment measures for current and future campus and online academic support initiatives.
* Develop online academic resources for the LRC and assist the Assistant Director of Supplemental Instruction with the implementation of online tutoring and supplemental instruction.
* Collaborate with university departments to integrate and maintain Accudemia software and supervise the creation of training modules for LRC employees and SLU students.
* Collaborate with university constituents to improve and expand on academic support programs and initiatives for University Campus and WorldWide students.
* Other duties as assigned by the Director of Student Learning to support the needs of the department.
* Master's degree and 2+ years' experience working in a college learning center or academic success center.
* Experience implementing and/or maintaining online learning initiatives.
* Experience supervising staff or student employees in higher education.
* Advanced interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
* Ability to create comprehensive programs and analyze data to improve initiatives.
* Strong organization and time management skills.
* Master's degree in higher education or equivalent field and 3+ years' experience working in an academic success center or equivalent.
* Experience supervising full-time staff in higher education.
* Experience with tutor management systems such as Accudemia and GradesFirst.
* Experience working with at-risk students
Applications can be submitted at https://careers-saintleo.icims.com/jobs/1414/associate-director-of-student-learning/job.
Erica L. Hicks
Director of Student Learning
Learning Resource Center
Saint Leo University
Erica.hicks at saintleo.edu<mailto:Erica.hicks at saintleo.edu>
Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the FCLCA