[FCLCA] Appointment of Two New FCLCA Board Members

Betancourt, Zoraya zbetancourt at usf.edu
Thu Dec 14 14:45:13 EST 2017

Hello Learning Center Colleagues:

It came to my attention that there were two FCLCA Board positions that needed to be filled immediately.  In accordance with Article IX, Section 4, ("Board of Directors/Vacancies") of the FCLCA Bylaws, temporary vacancies in the office of Director may be filled for the remainder of the unexpired term by appointment of the President. Based on this information, I have appointed two new Board of Directors to FCLCA.

*        Marketing & Publications Officer, Ning Christopher, Florida Atlantic University
*        Professional Development Officer, Nicholas Bodnar, Florida State College at Jacksonville

The Board provides leadership for carrying out the association's mission to create a network of learning support professionals in postsecondary institutions in the state of Florida. These are two wonderful learning center colleagues who will aid in the association's growth and governance.

Thank you,
Rebecca Piety, FCLCA President