[FCLCA] Rollins College Director and Assistant Director of the Tutoring and Writing Center

Suzanne Robertshaw Srobertshaw at Rollins.edu
Thu Aug 3 18:15:49 EDT 2017

Colleagues!

I am excited to announce two openings at Rollins College, in Winter Park, FL. The search committee is now accepting applications for the Director and the Assistant Director of the Tutoring and Writing Center.
http://jobs.rollins.edu/cw/en-us/job/492604/director-of-tutoring-and-writing-center
http://jobs.rollins.edu/cw/en-us/job/492605/assistant-director-of-tutoring-services
See our Center's website here: http://www.rollins.edu/library/twc/index.html and peruse the latest annual report through a link at the top of the home page.

While the two positions will collaborate, the Assistant Director will train and supervise the content tutors as well as manage the center, including bi-weekly payroll. The Director will work mostly with the writing consultants and with faculty in conjunction with the Center for Effective Teaching and our writing program administrator. People in both positions will communicate closely with faculty across the curriculum. FYI, we have been in our library for four years and have found a lot of common ground with the librarians.

It's a great little school just NE of Orlando and was the Princeton Review's most beautiful campus last year. I will be sad to retire when the new folks are in place but happy to see new energy and new collaborations across campus. Join us!
Susie
Suzanne Robertshaw, Coordinator, TJ's Tutoring and Writing Consulting at Olin Library
Olin 209 Rollins College   1000 Holt Ave. 2744 Winter Park, FL  32789   407 646-2652