[FCLCA] Looking for Research or Professional Development funding

Maher, Patricia pmaher at usf.edu
Thu Apr 20 16:42:21 EDT 2017

The National College Learning Center Association (NCLCA) has two funding opportunities:

BRENDA PFAEHLER PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT GRANT The purpose of the NCLCA Brenda Pfaehler Professional Grant is to foster the professional growth of our members.  It will be awarded to members of NCLCA to assist in research, leadership, and/or curriculum innovation.

HUNTER BOYLAN RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP
The Hunter Boylan Research Scholarship is awarded to recognize research related to how Learning Centers contribute to student academic success as well as persistence.

Visit our website for more information:

https://nclca.wildapricot.org/awards_grants

Apply now, the deadline is May 31.

Pat