[FCLCA] NCLCA awards are a great way to receive recognition for your staff and learning center

Maher, Patricia pmaher at usf.edu
Thu Apr 20 16:40:46 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

See below.  At our FCLCA conference many folks were interested in several of the awards available through NCLCA.  So many people were interested in the LCLC (Learning Center Leadership Certification) that I ran out of brochures.  This is a self-directed, multi-level certification process that helps you build your professional experience and receive certification credit as you go.

Take a look at the options on our website and be sure to click on both the Certifications tab as well as the Awards and Grants.

As always, let me know if you have any questions.  I hope you are considering joining us in San Antonio!

Pat

Patricia A. Maher, Ph. D.
NCLCA President
Director, Academic Success Center
University of South Florida
4202 E. Fowler Ave.
LIB122
Tampa, FL  33620
813-974-5141
pmaher at usf.edu<mailto:pmaher at usf.edu>

[ASC-Logo-Final-smaller4]
www.usf.edu/asc<http://www.usf.edu/asc>

From: National College Learning Center Association
Subject: Receive Recognition for Your Staff and Learning Center

[https://nclca.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/EmailTracker.ashx?emailCode=ICyaxClHofliZVIatV6Ae7WxPSvosbSCig%2fp3oJucUetHsfg3WuxWsKZyC7dhE%2b1TOUyAr8kesRgGdKv8%2fRDjyoL99XJnHr5ZGPONw%2f9Vd4%3d]
[https://NCLCA.wildapricot.org/resources/Pictures/NCLCA%20SM%20Recognition.png]<https://nclca.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=U3Z4FytF01iUOLTWxYV%2ffUxkpVhHTUgbFHfiQjkRnAJq7pQlMXcnZBxSfbXXGFuuH4Mu6zPSJh0vOW%2frZ4bwhY%2fF7PQu138QxY439%2f1AwWY%3d>

Unsubscribe<https://nclca.wildapricot.org/Sys/Unsubscribe?et=rtWPgHWkwOAE8gYGIL2CVh2YMz7EHanqtx%2fr8pK8IgRx%2f02hzf5JqU7BURfaIKmKrgfm2i6zqYX9mDc92Z1w76qVN%2bJ2Wg95yJdjdJsPJhCCTFLmXgfePPEwxrObv63AWenFs3TdgktLSRoJSzt5YAw%2fOw0%3d&up=%3fet%3dy9tL9dh5j1576y78tOvBr6YEL8bLDHk7QsqGaF4Pu2KCrDPb6UgpiKKBNcgCGWEb%252bGgSp8nGzp93ALX8Lsk%252bGTouIQlvRJfhiklDzLCBII3gZSzHJwMh1ESEB4yudFmMDRh4jQKz5AGMg%252fl8mpGAin8KeIw%253d>