[FCLCA] FSU Center for College Coaching - Coaching Institute

Louise Downey downeyl at phsc.edu
Thu Apr 20 14:55:42 EDT 2017

Thank you....

>>> "Hamon, Sara S." <shamon at admin.fsu.edu> 4/20/2017 11:42 AM >>>
Hi, Louise!  Copying our outgoing and incoming treasurers to assist.  Great to meet you at the conference!

Sara
On Apr 20, 2017, at 11:36 AM, Louise Downey <downeyl at phsc.edu> wrote:

HI Sara,
This is Louise Downey, the Academic Success Center Coordinator at Pasco-Hernando State College in Brooksville, Florida.  I attended the awesome state conference in Jacksonville April 6-7, 2017.  Who can I contact to get an email copy of my $150.00 receipt for payment?
Thank you,
Louise

>>> "Hamon, Sara S." <shamon at admin.fsu.edu> 4/13/2017 12:34 PM >>>

All:  Attached is a flyer about our Coaching Institute that will be held at FSU in June.  Join us if you can – and let us know if you would like to see the ACE Learning Studio while you are here!

Sara

Sara Hamon, Ph.D.
Associate Dean of Undergraduate Studies
Florida State University
University Center A, Suite 3600
Tallahassee, Florida  32306-2436
(850) 645-0852

<IMAGE.gif>

Please Note:

Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written

communications to or from College employees regarding College

business are public records, available to the public and media

upon request.

Therefore, this email communication may be subject to public

disclosure.

Options and Unsubscribe:
%(user_optionsurl)s

Passwordless Options and Unsubscribe:
%(user_optionsurl)s?password=%(user_password)s

One-click Unsubscribe:
%(user_optionsurl)s?unsub=1&unsubconfirm=1

Passwordless One-click Unsubscribe:
%(user_optionsurl)s?password=%(user_password)s&unsub=1&unsubconfirm=1