[FCLCA] FSU Center for College Coaching - Coaching Institute

Louise Downey downeyl at phsc.edu
Thu Apr 20 11:36:27 EDT 2017

HI Sara,
This is Louise Downey, the Academic Success Center Coordinator at Pasco-Hernando State College in Brooksville, Florida.  I attended the awesome state conference in Jacksonville April 6-7, 2017.  Who can I contact to get an email copy of my $150.00 receipt for payment?
Thank you,
Louise

>>> "Hamon, Sara S." <shamon at admin.fsu.edu> 4/13/2017 12:34 PM >>>

All:  Attached is a flyer about our Coaching Institute that will be held at FSU in June.  Join us if you can – and let us know if you would like to see the ACE Learning Studio while you are here!

Sara

Sara Hamon, Ph.D.
Associate Dean of Undergraduate Studies
Florida State University
University Center A, Suite 3600
Tallahassee, Florida  32306-2436
(850) 645-0852

Pasco-Hernando State College

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written
communications to or from College employees regarding College
business are public records, available to the public and media
upon request.
Therefore, this email communication may be subject to public
disclosure.