[FCLCA] Did you know our national conference is in Tampa this year?

Maher, Patricia pmaher at usf.edu
Tue Jun 21 17:39:39 EDT 2016

Hello Florida Colleagues!

Don't forget to make plans to attend the NCLCA Annual Conference that will be held in Florida for the first time!  Join us in Tampa.  We have some great programs for you to attend and interesting local arrangements unique to Tampa for your enjoyment in the evenings.  And don't forget our keynote speaker, Mark McDaniel, co-author of "Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning."

Registration for the conference, hotel,  and evening events are now open so don't delay!
www.nclca.org <http://www.nclca.org%20>

Pat

Patricia A. Maher, Ph. D.
NCLCA Vice President & Conference Chair