[FCLCA] FW: Opening for Director of Academic Success Center at Georgia Southern University

Maher, Patricia pmaher at usf.edu
Tue Jun 7 16:26:47 EDT 2016

Subject: Opening for Director of Academic Success Center at Georgia Southern University

I know I shared this earlier but the search has been opened back up and you have until June 24 to apply.

I'm retiring at the end of June.  The ad to find my replacement is attached.

Georgia Southern is a great place to work (I've been here 33 years)!   Please
share this with others who might be interested.

Thanks!

--
Janet O'Brien
Director of Academic Success Center
jlobrien at georgiasouthern.edu
http://studentsupport.georgiasouthern.edu/asc/
Georgia Southern is *Georgia's large-scale, small-feel research university*