[FCLCA] NCLCA Conference in Tampa - early bird registration ending soon!

Maher, Patricia pmaher at usf.edu
Wed Aug 10 10:00:30 EDT 2016

Hello Florida Friends!

In case you didn't notice, it's already August and the deadline for early bird registration for the Annual NCLCA Conference in Tampa is fast approaching.  Just as we tell our students, don't procrastinate, because the deadline is August 31st!

Are you looking for some new ideas to energize your new academic year?  Are you looking for a great network of college learning center professionals for support and collaboration?  NCLCA offers over 100 concurrent sessions on a wide range of topics as well as the list of great pre and post conference workshops.  And don't forget the network of 300 colleagues.

Register soon!

https://nclca.wildapricot.org/conf_registration

Pat

Patricia A. Maher, Ph. D.