[FCLCA] Job Posting: STEM Center Supervisor (Tampa, FL)

Kotula, Nadia nkotula at hccfl.edu
Sat Aug 6 13:16:17 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Hillsborough Community College - Brandon Campus (Tampa, FL) is looking for a FT Stem Center Supervisor.  This person will supervise the math and science tutors in our STEM Center and also work closely with the rest of our ASC team.  Our ASC clocks about 35,000 student visits annually and about 18,000 of those visits are for STEM-related tutoring and services.  The position, as described in the portal, is not the most accurate, so please refer to the description below for a better understanding of the job expectations.

STEM Center Supervisor

*          50% - Hires, trains, schedules, observes, and evaluates STEM tutors alongside other ASC lead staff (Weekly)

*          15% - Tutors students (Daily)

*          15% - Liaises with faculty in the development of workshops and specific academic supports (Monthly)

*          5% - Attends staff meetings and reports on STEM Center activities (Weekly)

*          5% - Creates and distributes reports to faculty (Weekly)

*          5% - Participates in professional development opportunities, including participation in college committees and attendance at nationally recognized conferences (Monthly)

*          5% - Maintains and evaluates existing resources/technology; makes recommendations as needed (Monthly)

Apply for the Position Here<https://jobs.hccfl.edu/postings/6126> (https://jobs.hccfl.edu/postings/6126)

Interested applicants are welcome to contact me, off-list, for more information!

Thanks,

~ Nadia

PS:  Position will be cross-posted to the LRNASST listserv as well.

Nadia Kotula
ASC Manager @ Brandon
Extension: 6570

Please Note: Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written communications to or from College employees regarding College business are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this email communication may be subject to public disclosure. This message is the property of Hillsborough Community College or its affiliates. It may be legally privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s). No addressee should forward, print, copy, or otherwise reproduce this message in any manner that would allow it to be viewed by any individual not originally listed as a recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this message. Thank you.