[FCLCA] New Facebook Page and Listserv Reminder

Hamon, Sara S. shamon at admin.fsu.edu
Thu Nov 12 09:05:24 EST 2015

All:  The FCLCA Executive Board is pleased to announce that we now have an association Facebook page!  Please "like" our page, Florida College Learning Center Association,  available at: https://www.facebook.com/Florida-College-Learning-Center-Association-899223183464812/?fref=ts

Thanks!

Your FCLCA Executive Board
Jennifer Bebergal, President (Florida Atlantic University)
Esmeralda Sweeney, Vice President (Broward College)
Lindsay Singh, Treasurer (Florida Gulf Coast University)
Sara Hamon, Secretary (Florida State University)
Patricia Maher, Immediate Past President (University of South Florida)
Rebecca Piety, Professional Development Officer (University of Central Florida)
Yeshua Machado, Marketing & Publications Officer (Broward College)