[FCLCA] Welcome & Conference Proposals due January 17

Hamon, Sara S. shamon at admin.fsu.edu
Wed Dec 11 08:43:18 EST 2013

Hello and welcome to the FCLCA listserv!  I am pleased to report that we already have 35 participants on the listserv.  I am just emailing to remind all of you to "save the date" for our April 10-11 conference in Tallahassee.  We hope that you will consider submitting a conference presentation proposal - due January 17, 2014!  It is a simple process, so check out the "Call for Proposals" available on our website at: http://www.nclca.org/affiliates/fclca_2014_cfp.pdf

And feel free to use this listserv for all types of ongoing questions and issues related to our work in learning assistance!

Sara

Sara Hamon, Ph.D.
Associate Dean of Undergraduate Studies
Director of the Academic Center for Excellence (ACE)
Florida State University
University Center A 4310
(850) 645-7885