[Epls-r-users] Mailing List Changes

Russell Almond ralmond at admin.fsu.edu
Mon May 2 15:56:58 EDT 2022

FSU is making a mail change which will have the following effects:

For current students @my.fsu.edu will be changed to @fsu.edu.

A couple of different ways you can update your subscription:

2) Send a message to epls-r-users-request at lists.fsu.edu<mailto:epls-r-users-request at lists.fsu.edu> with the following lines:

subscribe xxx at fsu.edu<mailto:xxx at fsu.edu>

end

3) Or email me and I'll take care of it (eventually).

Thanks for being part of the R group in the past, and I hope you will continue.