[Epls-r-users] RCC seminars that may be interesting

Russell Almond ralmond at admin.fsu.edu
Fri Jul 22 10:26:31 EDT 2022

I just saw this information in the Research Computing Center about upcoming seminars.

We are pleased to bring back our in-person workshops for Fall, 2022!

  *   Thurs, September 15: Introduction to Linux and the Command Shell
  *   Tues, September 27: Introduction to the HPC cluster

We will send additional information via this newsletter when registration opens.

I'm sure more information is available at https://rcc.fsu.edu/

The RCC provides a number of free (and paid, but you need a grant for that) resources for scientific computing including Stat Packages:  R, JAGS, SPSS, Stata

Programming Tools:  PyTorch, TensorFlow, GNU Octave, Julia, MATLAB

Free-tier RCC accounts are available to FSU students working on research projects.  I am happy to sponsor M&S Students and R Group members; just send me an email with a short (one paragraph) description of your project.