[Eoas-seminar] Upcoming Thesis and Dissertation Defenses

eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu
Mon Oct 30 11:42:47 EDT 2023

As you are aware, we have an open house invitation for thesis and
dissertation defenses.  This practice is followed to ensure we build a
scholarly community among our student and faculty population.  In
keeping with that mission, please consider joining us for the upcoming
dissertation and thesis defenses, which are listed below.  In general,
all defenses are posted to our public calendar
<https://www.eoas.fsu.edu/calendar/>, so you can always see what's
coming around soon.

*_01 Nov, rm 3067 EOA, 1 PM to 3 PM_*
GLY Thesis Dfns--Clinton Kromhout
Title:  An analysis of sinkhole morphometric orientations and lineament
orientations in parts of Leon, Wakulla, Gadsden, and Jefferson Counties
of Florida  [Major Prof, Dr. M Ye]
Zoom ID: https://fsu.zoom.us/j/94500204980
_
*02 Nov, rm 6067 EOA, 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM*_
MET Thesis Dfns--Joanna Rodgers
Title:  The Characterization of the Variability of the Wet Season Over
Central America  [Major Prof, Dr. V Misra]
Zoom ID: https://fsu.zoom.us/j/4654723819

_*07 Nov, rm 5067 EOA, 1 PM to 3 PM*_
MET Thesis Dfns--Christopher Grover
Title:  Assessing Extreme Temperatures Through Stationary Statistical
Methods on Non-Stationary Data  [Major Prof, Dr. Z Wu]

--

*Jimmy Pastrano*

*/Coordinator of Graduate Studies/*

*/FSU Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Science/*

*3008-C EOAS Bldg*

*Tallahassee, FL 32306-4520***