[Eoas-seminar] Upcoming seminar 3/17

eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu
Wed Mar 8 09:35:38 EST 2023

Eoas citizens

We anticipate a visit from dr Anastasia romanou, a scientist at giss in new York, on Thursday and Friday of next week.  We have openings for meetings with dr romanou on Friday morning until her seminar, which is scheduled for Friday afternoon at 3pm. the title of her seminar is "Stochastic bifurcation of AMOC stability under a realistic future greenhouse gas emissions scenario".  Please let me know if you would like to schedule a meeting with dr romanou.

Best,

William K Dewar
EOAS
1011 Academic Way