[Eoas-seminar] Fwd: Carothers Lectures 2022-2023

eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu
Tue Sep 6 13:51:52 EDT 2022

Hello! Thank you so much for attending the Carothers Lectures series
last year in the Bradley Reading Room!!

We wanted to be sure you've seen this year's exciting schedule of
presentations, which is available online here:
https://fda.fsu.edu/carothers-lectures/schedule

We hope to see you again this year! If you have not yet RSVPed for
lunch, you can find the links for all the upcoming lunches here:
https://www.research.fsu.edu/research-offices/ord/milton-carothers-lecture-series

Best wishes, many thanks, and I hope you are having a great semester, --Paul

P.S. I've also attached the flyer for this month's speaker, Matt Hauer
from the Department of Sociology! Feel free to share with your friends
and colleagues!

Paul F. Marty, Ph.D.
Professor, School of Information, College of Communication and Information
Florida State University • http://marty.cci.fsu.edu/marty at fsu.edu •
@paulfmarty