[Eoas-seminar] Reminder: November 14 at 11am. Seminar by Erik van Sebille "Whose plastic is that? Combining ocean physics with Bayesian inference to attribute microplastic sources and sinks"

eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu
Mon Oct 31 10:08:51 EDT 2022

Location: COAPS main seminar room, 2000 Levy Avenue, Building A

If you want to meet with Dr. van Sebille, please email Susan Greenwalt
at sgreenwalt at fsu.edu. Best would be to meet him Monday afternoon at
COAPS after the seminar, but he will also visit EOAS and Scientific
Computing Wednesday.

Best,
Eric

E-mail :echassignet at fsu.edu