[Eoas-seminar] Update: Upcoming Thesis and Dissertation Defenses

eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu
Mon Oct 24 11:17:00 EDT 2022

Correction:

*_03 Nov, rm 4067 EOA, 12 PM to 2:30 PM_*
OCE MS Thesis Dfns--Opeyemi Kehinde
Title:  Lateral advection of Particulate organic carbon in the eastern
Indian Ocean and its role in supporting new production  [Major Profs,
Drs. M Bourassa and M Stukel]
Zoom ID: https://fsu.zoom.us/j/9614445048

(Thanks to Opeyemi and Dr. Owens for catching my mistake.)