[Eoas-seminar] Fwd: Sarah Eyerly Lecture April 11

eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu
Mon Mar 28 15:17:56 EDT 2022

The next speaker in the FSU Milton Carother's Faculty lecture series
will be Sarah Eyerly on April 11 in the Bradley Reading Room -- see
attached flyer!

We will be broadcasting the talk via  Zoom  --
https://fsu.zoom.us/j/99196462149?pwd=NnlkdE1rYW1BN1hvNW1vSWRHSjAwdz09

Or you can register to attend in person with free lunch:

https://www.research.fsu.edu/research-offices/ord/milton-carothers-lecture-series/milton-carothers-lecture-registration-april2022/

A quick reminder re: the schedule: we will start the lunch at Noon, with
half an hour for casual lunching and conversation. Then at 12:30pm, they
will welcome everyone, and invite Denise to come up and introduce Sarah.
We'll then have about 25-30 minutes for the lecture proper, and 10-15
minutes for Q&A. We're aiming for 75 minutes total, from Noon to 1:15pm.

Hope to see you there!