[Eoas-seminar] Reserving a room

eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu
Mon Apr 11 12:20:52 EDT 2022

Janis,

I understand the concern. What is the recommended procedure if an urgent, unexpected meeting has to be organized the same day or within hours?

Markus

Markus Huettel
Department of Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Science
Florida State University
1011 Academic Way, Tallahassee, FL, 32306-4520
USA
Phone: (850) 645-1394