[Eoas-seminar] Fw: [UCAR OppsList] NCAR Explorer Series: Student Opportunities at NCAR | UCAR | UCP

eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu
Wed Oct 20 17:28:17 EDT 2021

________________________________
From: Jerry Cyccone <cyccone at ucar.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 5:22 PM
To: UCAR OppsList for the UCAR Community & Beyond <oppslist at ucar.edu>
Subject: [UCAR OppsList] NCAR Explorer Series: Student Opportunities at NCAR | UCAR | UCP

Greetings,

The National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) Explorer Series would like to invite you to our 2nd annual event on student opportunities titled "Everything the Atmosphere Touches: Student Opportunities at NCAR|UCAR|UCP."  Come join us to learn about all of the internships, workshops, and visitor programs we offer for students studying/interested in Earth system science (atmospheric science, engineering, computer science, solar & space science, and related fields). Also, hear from past participants on what it's like to be in one of our programs. This event is virtual, and scheduled for Wednesday, November 3rd at 4 PM (MDT). Please see the attached flyer for more information.

We kindly as that you forward this opportunity to upper-level high school students, community college students, undergraduates, and graduate students that are interested in research opportunities.

To register for this virtual event:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzG7l3f7XCMgBK3nsfYkhFVuCEYDP6LYLnNacau8wJv8UQVw/viewform<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzG7l3f7XCMgBK3nsfYkhFVuCEYDP6LYLnNacau8wJv8UQVw/viewform__;!!PhOWcWs!kcghUCmMx9gWBJ8C7zGxOlImbXJ4EeiWwkohxD4aOVJ1qYA-vAX_cPilvWYe$>

We look forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,

--
Jerry M. Cyccone (he/they)
NCAR Education & Outreach | Student Program Coordinator

I acknowledge that the land I live and work on is the Traditional Territory of the Arapaho, Cheyenne, and Ute. Colorado's Front Range<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://native-land.ca/__;!!PhOWcWs!kcghUCmMx9gWBJ8C7zGxOlImbXJ4EeiWwkohxD4aOVJ1qYA-vAX_cKBZiv21$> is a contemporary and traditional site of trade and gathering for many Indigenous peoples.

--
oppslist at ucar.edu is a moderated, participatory list for sharing job openings, grant opportunities, conferences, seminars, workshops, and other community activities of interest to the UCAR community of researchers, educators, and other professionals in the atmospheric and related Earth system science community.
---