[Eoas-seminar] Another Upcoming Thesis and Dissertation Defenses

eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu
Wed Nov 3 13:25:22 EDT 2021

In addition to the upcoming defenses listed below, a new one is
scheduled <https://www.eoas.fsu.edu/calendar/> for 18 Nov.  Please
consider joining us.

_*18 Nov, rm 2061 EOA, 1 PM to 3 PM*_
GLY Thesis Dfns--Lindsi Allman
Title:  A Multi-Proxy Investigation of Marine Redox Conditions in the
Late Silurian Oceans During the Lau Extinction Event:  A Peri-Gondwanan
Perspective [Major Prof:  Dr. Young]