[Eoas-seminar] Request for speaker suggestions

eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu
Mon Jul 6 16:44:13 EDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

The survey about having an online Colloquium series in the fall came out
in favor of having an online seminar series this Fall over one not
having one.

Please send your suggestions for speakers to the colloquium committee,
including myself, Zhaohua Wu and Jeremy Owens.

This is a good chance to bring in people from further afield than we can
usually accommodate with our budget, e.g. international speakers.  Also,
to increase the diversity of our speakers we are also willing to
consider postdoc speakers for this semester.  This is also a good chance
to invite people who might have travel constraints (e.g. medical,
family) that might otherwise prevent them from coming here in person.

Thanks,
Amy

--

Amy Baco-Taylor, PhD