[Eoas-seminar] Robert Bodnar visit Feb. 4 and seminar 11:30-12:30 327 OSB

eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu
Fri Jan 18 12:05:34 EST 2019

Hi, Bill,

I would like to meet with the visitor 10:30-11am, but am available any
time between 10am-5pm on 2/4. Please let me know whether he would come
to my office (489 Dirac Science Library) or I need to meet him
somewhere. Although the visitor's hydrology is different from mine, but
it would be nice to have a lunch together with him for some science
chat. Thanks.

Ming

--
Ming Ye, Ph.D.