[Eoas-seminar] EOAS Colloquium this Friday at 3:30 in Car 101

eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu
Thu Nov 29 16:24:47 EST 2018

Just a reminder of our colloquium tomorrow - Dr. Morgan O’Neill (Stanford) will speak about “An inertial oscillation in simulated high-latitude hurricanes”.

There a few opening remaining in her schedule (10-10:30 and 2:30-3); if you would like to meet with Dr. O’Neill, please contact Allison Wing (awing at fsu.edu<mailto:awing at fsu.edu>).

Allison Wing, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Science