[Eoas-seminar] Today: Ioana Bociu Seminar: Degradation of MC252 Oil-Sand Aggregates, 4 pm, 327 OSB

eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu
Mon May 14 09:38:11 EDT 2018

Degradation of MC252 Oil-Sand Aggregates Buried in a Gulf of Mexico Sandy Beach

Ioana Bociu

Ioana's Master's Thesis defense takes place at 4 pm in 327 OSB

Please join

Markus Huettel
Department of Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Science
Florida State University
117 N Woodward Ave.
P.O. Box 3064320
Tallahassee, Florida 32306-4320