[Eoas-seminar] oceanography seminar, Monday, June 25

eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu
Thu May 3 11:55:50 EDT 2018

Hi Bill,

Congratulations on your award...well deserved!

I have been going to Qingdao frequently as a visiting professor at Ocean University. Perhaps I could meet for a short time with Dr Yuan on the 26th?

Would you like some free baseball tickets?  May 9 Jacksonville, May 17, 18 and 19 versus NC State (last Home series). Let me know which ones you would like and I will put in your mailbox tomorrow.

Best,

Bill

Sent from my iPhone
Prof Bill Burnett