[Eoas-seminar] Florida air quality speakers

eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu
Wed Mar 30 19:58:05 EDT 2016

Guests from the Florida Department of Environmental Protection, Division of Air Resources Management will be speaking in MET 6480: Atmospheric Composition, Chemistry and Climate on Thursday March 31. Their topic will be air quality monitoring and emission permitting in Florida.

Speakers
Preston McLane, Program administrator
Tom Rogers, Air modeling (meteorologist)

Please let me know if you would like to join the audience. The class meets at 12:30-1:45, normally in Love 305, although we will move to Love 353 if there is large interest.

Christopher D. Holmes, PhD
Assistant Professor
Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Science
Florida State University